Call Us For Free Consultation


Nonimmigrant Visas

Los Angeles Immigration Lawyer

Los Angeles Nonimmigrant Visa Lawyers

In addition to people who wish to visit the U.S. temporarily to travel or see family, many foreign nationals are able to work on a temporary basis. Employers can legally hire a foreign national to do a variety of temporary work, from unskilled to highly skilled. The type of visa that an employer must first obtain for the foreign worker depends upon many things.

Additionally, the visa category will also determine the length of time for which the employee can work and the type of documentation the employer must provide to United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). To learn more, contact a Los Angeles visa attorney dedicated exclusively to immigration law. Call Ronzio & Associates at 866.441.1458 or contact us online.

Spanish immigration attorney

Helping Businesses Hire The Best And The Brightest

The most common nonimmigrant visas for business travel or temporary work are:

L for international executives and company transferees

O and P for athletes, people and performing groups with extraordinary talent and ability

TN under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) for citizens of Mexico and Canada

J exchange program participants

B-1/2 temporary visa for tourism or business visits and meetings

E for investors and traders pursuant to a treaty with the United States

H-1B for workers in a specialty occupation

H-2A and H-2B for seasonal agricultural and nonagricultural workers

Although nonimmigrant visas are designed for a limited time period, certain types of nonimmigrant visas can be used as a stepping stone to permanent resident status, which can be a path toward U.S. citizenship.

Spanish immigration attorney

Contacting A Los Angeles Visa Attorney Today!

For strong legal guidance concerning immigration matters, CALL us now.